The conference will be held at Canyons ski resort.
Participants are strongly encouraged to stay at one of the hotels on site:
We have reserved a block of rooms at these hotels. Complementary wireless is available. Reservations should be made by calling 888-226-9667 or visiting this web page. To obtain the meeting discount rate, the following information is needed:
- Group Name: US National Combustion Meeting
- Group ID: 25U642
- Group Dates: May 19-22, 2013
The group rate is available for reservations made prior to April 15, 2013.
The Salt Lake International Airport is approximately 40 minutes from the conference venue.
We have arranged rates with a few shuttle services:
- All Resort Express ($35 per person, each way). Click here to book online, or here for other booking options.
- Canyon transportation ($60 round trip), must have at least two people per trip to get this rate. Click here to book online or call 800-255-1841.
Rental car facilities are on-site at the SLC international airport. The map below shows directions from the airport to Canyons resort.
The google map shows driving directions from Salt Lake International Airport to The Canyons.
- The Utah Olympic Park is a short drive from Canyons resort. This is where the 2002 olympic ski jumping, bobsled and luge events were held. There is a nice museum and visitors can also take rides on the bobsled and luge tracks!
- Park City is famous for its skiing, the Sundance Film Festival, and its quaint atmosphere. Increasingly, it is becoming known for excellent mountain biking in the summer time. Free buses will take you on the short drive from Canyons to Park city.